Friday, April 27, 2018

My smartphonešŸ˜ƒ



 I choose my smartphone because is used everyday for any things. Generally I not used it when I visit my grandmother, is the only place that I can be disconnect of the technology (she live in the country where the internet connection is ineffective).

My father give my first smartphone when I was 11, but I was prefer over get out with my friends. When I was 14 again my father give me a super smartphone and I start used it, for example taking a pictures, reading novella and many other things. The mean reason that to have a mobile phone it was that my fathers can communicate with me because they working all the day and generally I stay alone in my house.


Today the smartphone that I have is a LG very cute and bit small and I like reading, chating with my friends (WhatsApp), talking and since the last year I have an application for the career ( I can see my notes and the messages of my professors).
If the smartphone not exist, the persons could make the same activities that with the smartphone but there will not be much accessibility and the communication would not be faster.

2 comments:

  1. I love take pictures with my cellphone to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite piece of technology also is the smartphone jijiji

    ReplyDelete

about blogs....

Make the different blogs during this semester was very fun and educational, I learned new words and I think I can now write more easily. A...