Friday, July 20, 2018

In the Past...


I like many photograph, especially of nature but I have an especial obsession with the old photograph. This photos I like so much because you can see the history behind of each one and the events interesting that was happing.

The next photo, I choose because I like the past of the city, no matter which and I like the life and clothes of the people that appear in the photo, is very interesting the thing that the persons make it in the each photo in comparison with today. If I can choose a time, definitely I choose the 60´s but with respect the music and style I choose the 90´s.

The photo was taken it by Sebastian Lopez and the image show the city Santiago, specifically the avenue Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins (Alameda) in the year 1991. How we see in the photo the avenue had many buses, this happen because  there was not regulation in the transport.    

  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           the next image is also about  Chile but in the year 1939, the photo show the demolition of a bank in Concepcion.  Photography of Harry Benöhr. 
                                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. Are they really demolishing a bank with a rope? 😮😮😮😮

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to photograph nature, it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. comparing the first photo with today we can see how the public transport has changed

    ReplyDelete

about blogs....

Make the different blogs during this semester was very fun and educational, I learned new words and I think I can now write more easily. A...