Monday, August 13, 2018

about blogs....


Make the different blogs during this semester was very fun and educational, I learned new words and I think I can now write more easily. Although some topics were a bit boring, but nor all them.

Compared to the first blog and the last, now I can make less time to write a text in English and I do not doubt much when I write and also now I know many new words and how to write them.

In the future, I would like us as students to decide on a greater number of topics for the realization of blogs, in order to motivate students to write more.

I would like us to write about more controversial and national contingency topics, for example abortion, if we are for or against and make a debate with the different arguments that we have, gay marriage is also a big topics. When writing about these important topics and that generates more than one opinion, open a debate to know the different positions that exist in the university.

In short, the English 3 branch was very interesting and fun, I  never worked with this methodology in the past, at first I did not think it would help me too much in my learning but actually help me very much with my English .

1 comment:

about blogs....

Make the different blogs during this semester was very fun and educational, I learned new words and I think I can now write more easily. A...