Sunday, July 22, 2018

The music and me





All my life I have been listen music, since I was born,  always my father has listened to music on weekends, is how to specie of routine in my family, a day without music is a day wasteful, so I know the different voices about rock, pop, and other types, for example the existence of the 80's are sacred, group like The Clash, Soda Stereo, Nadie, U2, Haddaway, New Order, Depeche Mode, tears for fears and many other are an important part in my family because who can resist dance this songs? I do not and my sister neither.

Obviously I also listen other groups of my time but always I back at the classics. Recently I have been listen music more relaxed and melancholy like Cigarettes after Sex, The 1975, The Verve, Zoé and if I start a mention all the groups that I like it, I would have to use more than 160 words. In my adolescence the group that I was listening always and now don´t is Reik, Camila and other that I don’t remember. 

The instrument that I like is the piano because I think that is very elegant and delicate. 



How the movies also are my obsession, I know the dialogue and songs of my favorite movies when I was a child, for example Tarzan, how also of the movie Spirit, Shrek and Sweeney Todd, the last one is very good, I love it although I don’t know all the songs.

The song that I recommendation for everybody that read my post is Wild Horses- Rolling Stones. This song is the best musical piece in the history (according to me).








5 comments:

about blogs....

Make the different blogs during this semester was very fun and educational, I learned new words and I think I can now write more easily. A...