Friday, April 20, 2018

My career ಠ◡ಠ


Hi again, today we will talk about my career, the first thing we should know is that biochemistry is a career very interesting and funny (obviously depend of the person).



When I was a child…. I don’t wanted study, I just kidding it´s a lie jo jo jo 😆😆😜, honestly I don’t remember, my memories is very very bad but
 I could imagine that I wanted when I was 10, ooh
 I remember that I very liked cartoons and anime
 (I didn’t know that it was like) for example inyasha, dragon ball, tom and jerry, the powerpuff girls and many others and I wanted to be a character of this cartoons ( a teletubbies) but by now my passion is chemistry, biology and all  related about the laboratory. 

I meet this career when I was 17, before I didn’t know that it was exist but one day I bored and decided discover in internet about the different career in the university of chile, in then moment I found the happiness and from the sky a voice told me….” now, you have the key, your adventure is just beginning”.

At present, my experience in the university is amazing, the persons, the classes, the laboratory and my friends (the best in the world).  I hope that this years is not stressful (I will pray for this to all gods).

In the future I dream of to be a crazy scientist whit my hair white and my pipette.

1 comment:

about blogs....

Make the different blogs during this semester was very fun and educational, I learned new words and I think I can now write more easily. A...