Saturday, April 14, 2018

About me and other things (°∀°)





hello, my name is karolay montecinos, I was born on October 2, 1998 glorious time to be born 😃😆, I currently live with my parents, my little sister and my three babies  maxi, nube, and Phillips, the first two are dogs  and my pretty baby phillips is a spider. I would have more pets but my parents don't want more puppies or other animal. When I got home with my Phillips, my mom could not see it because she was very scared, that day it was so funny but now she love it. And we are a big happy family.

My principal hobbies are reading and see movies but on the last days I can´t do it because I have to study a lot and I live stressed.  I very much like my career but some days I wish to be lazy and parasite of my parents and the society, I think about this and it´s not a bad idea but I see the prices of my adored books, the account of netflix, airline tickets of everything’s and I find my motivation, in conlusion the life is horrible. 😣


My short-term goals are:
  • Finish my semester and pass all my classes. I really don't care do the pre or exams, always I say this to my friends, family, my babies because the idea is pass no matter how.
  • Go to the used books fairs and spend all the money of  my scholarship.
  •  Finish my book that I started this month (studies😢)


My long-term goals: 
  • Try to rent an apartment in the last floor. 
  • Travel through around the world, especially England for see big ben and be a Sherlock Holmes, and finally to adopt a many puppies that living on the street


No comments:

Post a Comment

about blogs....

Make the different blogs during this semester was very fun and educational, I learned new words and I think I can now write more easily. A...