Friday, August 3, 2018

in the laboratory...


My favorite subject is all the related with laboratories for example Laboratory techniques, the laboratory of chemistry (I and II), in reality all the laboratories I love it. The classes is very different with each other’s, because depends of the subjects and the years of the career.


Generally in the laboratory we synthesize reactive from other or also we learn what to do with the reagent and equipment of laboratory (laboratory techniques). Sometime the process of the practical is difficult but when you make the crystals or you get your products is very satisfactory. This year I have laboratory of organic chemistry and we make a report with the efficiency of the reaction, for me is the greater difficulty, I hope that this semester I can pass the subject.

I really like the laboratory because I feel like a little scientific and is very interesting the reaction that happens, the color of the substance, the texture and the form, also is very exciting when we use reagents dangerous.

The bad is that in some practical I broke a test tube and the reagent fell in the table (that day was horrible and stressful) and maybe that can happen again.


1 comment:

  1. obviously you will go pass the organic laboratory<33333
    (I love the gif, it's like you jiji)

    ReplyDelete

about blogs....

Make the different blogs during this semester was very fun and educational, I learned new words and I think I can now write more easily. A...